Free for all, the town of Cogolin celebrates a summer-long live music festival at the marina or the Place Victor Hugo.
The programme of music concerts and performances goes on throughout July and August. Most of the events are free of charge and take place at the marina in Port Cogolin or on Place Victor Hugo.
Festivities start at 18:00 with a noght market. The main event will be a concert at 21:30.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Saint-Tropez birthday
- Kate Moss & Elton John's Saint-Tropez holidays