Saint-Tropez proposes a rich program for the 14th July celebrations! The full itinerary includes ceremonies, a popular dance and fireworks.
Around 22:45 there will be a fireworks display from a barge out at sea, followed by the traditional public ball on the Belvedere de la Marine jetty for your late night enjoyment.
- Port de Saint Tropez
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?