Established in 1971, the Zoological Park Frejus is located in a typical Mediterranean natural landscape and enjoys the mild climate of the Riviera.
You can explore the 20-acre park on foot or by car where you will discover over 110 species of wildlife. Mammals, birds, reptiles, some common, others extremely rare, are there for you to see and experience. There will be something for everyone!
Open every day. From 1 June to 31 August, 10:00-18:00. From 1 March to 31 May and from 1 September to 31 October 10:00-17:00. From 1 November to 28 February, 10:30-16:30.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Disabled access
- Pedestrian access
- Pets welcome
- Route de Bonfin
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?