Established in 1971, the Zoological Park Frejus is located in a typical Mediterranean natural landscape and enjoys the mild climate of the Riviera.
You can explore the 20-acre park on foot or by car where you will discover over 110 species of wildlife. Mammals, birds, reptiles, some common, others extremely rare, are there for you to see and experience. There will be something for everyone!
Open every day. From 1 June to 31 August, 10:00-18:00. From 1 March to 31 May and from 1 September to 31 October 10:00-17:00. From 1 November to 28 February, 10:30-16:30.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Disabled access
- Pedestrian access
- Pets welcome
- Route de Bonfin
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Happy New Year from Saint-Tropez!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeSaintTropez.com
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Saint-Tropez
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France