Located in Gassin, between Saint Tropez and the languishing Pampelonne beaches, the Saint Tropez Polo Club is one of the most high profile clubs in Europe.
Various international competitions are held here, attracting some of the most renowned polo players but also celebrity spectators. Annual tournaments at the Saint-Tropez Polo Club include the Easter Tournament, the Hippocampus Cup, the Ascension Tournament, and the Pentecost Tournament.
During the Polo Club’s tournament season (April to September), many dinners and events are organised on the well maintained grounds and in the converted stables.
Check the website for fixtures if you want to go and watch a match: www.polo-st-tropez.com
- Meeting Spaces
- Horse Riding
- Guides & Instructors
- Horse Riding Lessons
- 1999 Route du Bourrian
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?