Covering an area of 65 hectares, around 80% of this vineyards production is rosé wine, although the Estate is also known for the quality of its red and white wines. The Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) is Cotes de Provence.
Sitting in an exceptional location between the Massif des Maures and the coast makes the soil perfect for dozens of grape varieties including Grenache, cinsaults, Syrah, tibourens, Mourvèdre and rolles.
Throughout the year, a tour of the cellars is available by appointment. For more information, please contact them directly. Please feel free to drop in to taste their products and you are of course welcome to buy the wines directly.
Opening hours: 10h-19h
Opening: Monday to Friday all year and Monday to Sunday during the summer months.
Language spoken: French and English
- Open Seasons
- Domaine Bertaud Belieu 635 Route Ramatuelle 83580 Gassin
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Saint-Tropez
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Saint-Tropez birthday