Saint-Tropez wants to become France's first destination for vegetarians and vegans. In order to do that, they have partnered with the Association Végétarienne de France and the VegOresto association which includes restaurants that offer 100% veggie dishes in their menus.
They will create a guide for vegans and vegetarians visiting this charming coastal town, the Saint-Tropez Veg' leaflet, which will be available online and at the local tourist office very soon. The more than 200 restaurants in the Saint-Tropez Bay that offer vegetarian or vegan options, including local icons like Sénéquier, will be prominently featured in it.
Saint-Tropez has a long-standing veggie tradition promoted by figures like environmentalist Pierre Rabhi, animal rights activist Brigitte Bardot and marine wildlife activist Paul Watson. This project will give the town's commitment to animal welfare and the environment more visibility among its visitors.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Saint-Tropez!