Corsica Ferries, one of the largest ferry companies in the Mediterranean, have announced that they will start to travel between the South of France and the Italian island of Sicily on the 21st of April 2019.
There will be three ferries connecting Nice, Toulon in Provence and Sicily per week. They will drop anchor at the port of Trapani, just an hour and a half from Palermo. Tickets will be on sale on September 25th 2018, starting at around €85 for one person and one vehicle.
Corsica Ferries also travel between the South of France and Corsica, Sardinia and the Spanish island of Mallorca.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Saint-Tropez!