Corsica Ferries is a France-Italy based ferry company that does regular crossings from Nice to and from the islands of Corsica, Sardinia, Sicily and Elba.
The business offers up to 15 crossings per day to Corsica and Sardinia and up to 7 crossings per day to the Tuscan island of Elba, as well as three per week to Sicily. This firm has become the leading privately owned ferry company for crossings to Corsica and Sardinia since their inception over 40 years ago and their philosophy is to offer secure and great value crossings to the destinations they service.
For more information or to make a reservation please 'make and enquiry' or visit the website directly.
- Disabled access
- Pets welcome
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Games available
- Port de commerce, 06300 Nice
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?