As part of "Operation Dragoon" to liberate southern France, Allied forces arrived at the coast of Provence on August 15th 1944. This day is celebrated all around the region with parades, live music and popular dances and aperitifs.
Every town has its own festivities which usually end with a fireworks display.
- Kylie's glamorous Saint-Tropez birthday
- Kate Moss & Elton John's Saint-Tropez holidays
- What's on in Saint Tropez August 2019
- Celebrities descend on sun-soaked Saint-Tropez
- What's On in Saint Tropez July 2019
- Ronaldo sails the Saint-Tropez waters