The amphitheatre de Verdure hosts the popular Classical Music Festival in July while the Festival de Ramatuelle, a theatre showcase, takes place at the beginning of August.
Ballet, classical music concerts, orchestras and chamber music are part of Les Nuits Classiques while the Festival de Ramatuelle features theatre and live music.
For the full programme and to purchase tickets, click on the website link.
- Les Ayguiers
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?