Les Bateaux Verts offers shared water taxi shuttle services from Saint Tropez to Sainte Maxime, Port Grimaud, Marines de Cogolin and Les Issambres.
The rapidity and regularity of the shuttle makes it a viable substitute for road travel and not just an alternative method of transport. The most frequent connection between Saint-Tropez and Sainte-Maxime takes 15 minutes.
The regular shuttle service is provided seven days a week, four times an hour on every regular route, for ten months in the year. The service may last from 8 a.m. to 2 a.m. at the height of the season, weather permitting.
The taxi shuttles run from:
- Port Grimaud to Ste Maxime
- Ste Maxime to St Tropez
- Les Issambres to St Tropez
- Port Grimaud to St Tropez
- Marines de Cogolin to St Tropez
They also organise excursions to Cannes, Canoubiers Bay and its famous villas, The Three Islands: Port-Cros, Porquerolles and Levant, Ste Marguerite Island, The 3 Wild Headlands & The Creeks of the Esterel Valley...amongst others. For more information on these excursions see out Boat Trips page.
Many thanks to Pastis Hotel for the photo.
- Open Seasons
- 14 Quai Leon Condroyer
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Happy New Year from Saint-Tropez!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeSaintTropez.com
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Saint-Tropez
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France