Just south along the coastline from Cannes, is the lovely Roman town of Frejus. There is a large harbour here with lots of activity based around it. 702 moorings are available for boats with a maximum length of up to 30 metres.
This is a relatively new marina with up to date services and good access to the whole of the Riviera coast line with with its numerous coves and inlets, but especially to Cannes and St Tropez.
Facilities: drinking water, electricity, telephone, fuel station, WIFI, dressing rooms with showers and laundry services.
- By boat
- 55 Passage des Caryatides
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?