It’s the hottest bar scene in town from April through the summer. This modern and upscale restaurant attracts Cristal-chugging yacht owners and stiletto-strutting beach club models.
It is open for lunch and dinner with live music shows in the evenings. The kitchen offers a 'bistro chic' french-asian menu featuring seafood and sushi. The decor is very modern and funky featuring a white marble terrace furnished with immaculate leather armchairs. It also becomes a rather funky nightclub later in the evening.
During the off season they are open from Thursday to Saturday in the evenings and every day during the day for lunch.
- 22 Quai Jean Jaurès
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?