Listed in the Michelin guide, this restaurant is open all year round and combines regional and Mediterranean cuisine. L’Ecurie du Castellas is a guaranteed feast for the eyes as well as the taste buds.
The gourmet dishes are Mediterranean and French and there is a choice of meat and fish. Awarded a second fork in the Michelin Guide, the menu is worthy of its innovative and highly creative cuisines inspired by the seasons.
The tables are wrought iron and decorated with roses giving a romantic feel.
- Route des Moulins de Paillas
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?