The football star has chartered a luxury yacht for a break in the French Riviera. Girlfriend Georgina and son Cristiano have joined him.
Ronaldo has, in recent years, swapped Ibiza for the French Riviera as his preferred summer holiday destination. This week, he's been seen sunbathing aboard a luxury yacht off the coast of Saint-Tropez.
The 47m vessel, the Africa I, boasts a large deck with jacuzzi, gym, six rooms for up to 12 guests and plenty of water toys including two jet skis, sea bobs, water skis, paddle board, wakeboard and even an inflatable water slide. At over €200,000 per week on high season, it's only for the deep-pocketed like Ronaldo but there are plenty of more affordable yachts available for day and week charter in Saint-Tropez – book yours for a VIP holiday in the French Riviera.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Saint-Tropez birthday
- Kate Moss & Elton John's Saint-Tropez holidays