The perfect opportunity to taste the production of local vineyards, grouped under the "Domaines et Châteaux de Fréjus" denomination, with wine sold by the glass and guided tastings.
Lead by the folklore group "La Miougrano", which helps keel Provençal traditions alive, this is a sacred yet secular festival held every year to celebrate the arrival of the first grapes.
There is also a Grape Mass, a special privilege dating back to the 6th century, and traditional dances in the cathedral's square.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?