The sophisticated Riviera resort of Ramatuelle will this summer join the international parade of unique destinations in the Longines Global Champions Tour, including some of the world’s foremost capital cities.
For the sixth consecutive year, the Longines Athina Onassis Horse Show (LAOHS) will return to Ramatuelle’s famous Pampelonne Beach, this time in late summer, from 12-14 September 2019. This site is well known for its idyllic beauty and has long been a favorite stop among the jet-set crowd.
The Longines Athina Onassis Horse Show will include two different levels of competition for professional and amateur riders for a total of €617,000 in prize money. In total, the LAOHS will host 120 riders and 230 horses representing more than 20 different nations.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Saint-Tropez birthday
- Kate Moss & Elton John's Saint-Tropez holidays