Cancelled in 2020
The French Riviera is a Harley heaven for bikers, with picturesque mountain roads snaking their way down to the southern French coastal road. This two day event has dealers, traders, bars, merchandise and a main stage with performers.
Once again, Harley-Davidson will be colonising the Golfe de St-Tropez for four days of fun in the sun. From the exclusive coastal resort of St-Tropez, around the coast to the beachfront village where the event takes place, to the stunning surrounding countryside and the picturesque hilltop village of Grimaud, this is truly one of the most magnificent settings for a quintessential H.O.G. party.
As ever, the main stage will dominate the beachfront scenario, with a host of fantastic live acts whipping up the crowd every evening. The Harley Village will offer up its usual mixture of traders, dealers and customisers, while there will be all the food and drink options you have come to expect.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?