One of the trendiest bars in Saint Tropez, the Bar du Port has been in the Chaix family since 1963, and with the architect Chrisophe Pillet, the owners have recently updated the decor.
Now it has been renovated to a high standard with wood, leather, metal and marble, all working in harmony to give a more natural, modern, yet old-world feel. The menu from Chef Jacky Quenet features quality product, organic and local with great regional recipes.
Open all year round from 7am for breakfast, lunch and evening drinks. One of the few places to be open during the winter months this cocktail bar offers great nightlife in the off-season. There is a live DJ playing funky house and the party atmosphere gets lively into the small hours.
- Live music
- 9 Quai Suffren
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?