Port Sainte Maxime is located on the north side of Saint-Tropez Gulf, near the ancient city port and opposite the beautiful town of Saint Tropez.
This moderate-capacity port has 375 berths for boats up to 25 meters long. Due to its characteristics, is an ideal port for family and quieter than Saint-Tropez. This basic needs of its customers will be well met as it has water, electricity and gas station. Besides, boaters can access dressing rooms, shops and restaurants. Note that Sainte-Maxime city is part of an environmental management process for the "Clean Ports" label.
- By boat
- Quai Leon Condroyer
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?