Just 3km up the coast from Saint Tropez lies Cogolin Marina, the largest port along the Riviera and able to accommodate up to 1600 yachts with a maximum length of 50m.
Set back in a natural inlet between St. Tropez and Sainte-Mazime, Cogolin Marina offers sheltered berthing from the Mediterranean Sea and an is ideal location of rest from which to easily explore the surrounding areas.
With three basins to tie your yacht up in, sailing and diving schools, shops, a variety of restaurants as well as a repair yard and ship chandler facilities, the marina is well equipped to provide any service incoming vessels.
Marina Cogolin is well situated for those looking to dock their yacht for a spell of time and travel further afield. With Saint Tropez just around the corner, Cannes and Monaco one and two hours drive respectively to the east, and Marseille and Aix-en-Provence to the West, there are few marinas better placed to explore the whole of the French Riviera, whether by land or sea.
- Les Marines de Cogolin
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?