Renowned for its fine and distinguished cuisine, the talented chef creates tasty southern flavoured compositions served on the luxury terrace.
Surrounded by olive and palm trees, overlooking the swimming pool in a relaxed atmosphere at the Hotel Sezz you can enjoy a wide selection of meat and fish on a wood fire grill. Dishes are prepared with saffron, yuzu, cumin or rosemary for an exotic twist on the traditional Mediterranean cuisine.
There is a DJ set 7 days a week in July and August and every weekend in June and September.
The restaurant is closed every lunch time, except on Sundays, as well as Monday and Tuesday evenings. Open 7 days a week in July and August. Breakfast is served from 07:30 to 11:00. Lunch 12:30 to 14:30 and dinner from 19:30 to 22:30.
- 151 Route des Salins
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?