Creating, managing and editing the content on the See the World's destination websites, Ana spends much of her time enjoying researching and writing about places that inspire her and ignite her passion for travel and culture.
Originally from the green northwest corner of Spain, Galicia, Ana arrived in the Chamonix Valley to enjoy its snow and world-famous slopes. However, she has come to love the summer months in the Alps as well and is frequently found out and about hiking with her dog, Millo, a Galician Shepherd.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?