Instagram queen, beauty billionaire and all-around influencer Kylie Jenner has been sailing the Mediterranean waters aboard a $250 million superyacht. This week, she's been seen in Saint-Tropez.
Arriving from Portofino, in Italy, the Kardashian's youngest sister was joined by a group of friends aboard the Tranquility, a stunning superyacht. On Wednesday, after sunbathing in Saint-Tropez, she enjoyed a lunch date with her boyfriend Travis Scott and their daughter Stormi at the luxury Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Antibes. Joining them was momager Kris Jenner, BFF Sofia Richie and Scott Disick
On Thursday, they dropped anchor in the Bay of Cannes and toasted with tequila shots at La Guerite Beach Club, on Ile Sainte-Marguerite. Travis Scott even took over the DJ booth spinning a mix of his favourite tunes. The squad then headed off to Monaco, enjoying lunch at the glamorous Sass Cafe, famous for its party atmosphere. The night ended at VIP hot spot Jimmy'z Nightclub, where the rapper once again took over the decks.
A full-on schedule for what Kylie's described as "the best bday of all time". You can never go wrong when choosing the South of France for a special celebration!
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?