The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are visiting the Cote d'Azur after a short break on the island of Ibiza earlier this summer to celebrate Meghan's birthday.
The couple landed with their son Archie in Nice airport last Wednesday, having travelled in a private jet. They're reportedly staying in a luxury villa overlooking the Mediterranean.
This isn't the couple's first visit to the French Riviera. In 2018, before they got married, they celebrated the new year in the South of France.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Saint-Tropez birthday
- Kate Moss & Elton John's Saint-Tropez holidays