The Grande Braderie officially ends the season here in Saint Tropez. The last-minute frenzy of shopping, catching up with friends and people watching before hibernation hits the town.
Although the calm and quiet of the beautiful port town of Saint Tropez is certainly appealing during the winter months, you will find that many of the hotels and restaurants shut down and don't reopen until the spring. A true hibernation.
Until then, we'll keep an eye on news, events and update you with any other important information. In the meantime, check out flights, accommodation and start planning your 2019 holiday to Saint-Tropez. See you all soon.
- Kylie's glamorous Saint-Tropez birthday
- Kate Moss & Elton John's Saint-Tropez holidays
- What's on in Saint Tropez August 2019
- Celebrities descend on sun-soaked Saint-Tropez
- What's On in Saint Tropez July 2019
- Ronaldo sails the Saint-Tropez waters