The whole Beckham family have been spotted in the Cote d'Azur this week, spending the last days of their summer vacation at Elton John's mansion in Nice.
David and Victoria were joined by their children Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz and Harper on their trip to the Cote d'Azur. The family posted pictures on a luxury yacht with long-time friends Elton John and David Furnish, before stopping for lunch at La Guérite, a popular beach restaurant on Ile Sainte-Marguerite, in the Bay of Cannes. Their gastronomic journey has also taken them to La Petite Maison in Nice, an eatery they've visited more than once.
Elton John has welcomed a whole host of VIP guests this summer, from the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to actor Neil Patrick Harris or TV presenter David Walliams.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Saint-Tropez
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Saint-Tropez birthday