The whole Beckham family have been spotted in the Cote d'Azur this week, spending the last days of their summer vacation at Elton John's mansion in Nice.
David and Victoria were joined by their children Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz and Harper on their trip to the Cote d'Azur. The family posted pictures on a luxury yacht with long-time friends Elton John and David Furnish, before stopping for lunch at La Guérite, a popular beach restaurant on Ile Sainte-Marguerite, in the Bay of Cannes. Their gastronomic journey has also taken them to La Petite Maison in Nice, an eatery they've visited more than once.
Elton John has welcomed a whole host of VIP guests this summer, from the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to actor Neil Patrick Harris or TV presenter David Walliams.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?