Running throughout the year P&O ferries operate a service from Dover to Calais and Calais to Dover with a fleet of 5 superb ferries servicing this route.
With up to 23 crossings per day more and more people are choosing to travel by ferry to the alps. P&O offer a quick and easy ferry crossing with duty free shopping, restaurant, coffee shops, lounges and plenty of seating available throughout the journey. Journey's take around 75 minutes, just enough time to browse the shops and grab a coffee! And there are plenty of activities for the younger members of the family, from colouring packs, balloon modelling, face painting and music in the Junior Kids Club throughout the summer months (for ages 5 to 11 years old).
- Disabled access
- Pets welcome
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Games available
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?