The 2019 edition of Megève – St Tropez offers to introduce you to the 900 km linking Megeve in St-Tropez by combining the mythical passes of the Western Alps to the beautiful roads of Provence, the Alpilles, the Verdon and the Massif des Maures to reach the Place des Lices in St Tropez.
The choice of linking Megeve in St.-Tropez is a great opportunity to combine the pleasures of golf with that of a road trip driving a prestige car, whether classical or contemporary. Amateurs or enthusiasts, you have the choice to add the Golf option when registering at Megève-St.Tropez and find yourself a few hours and, apart from the mood of the rally on two magnificent Golf: Megève on the first 18 holes of the Mont d’Arbois area (the oldest stylised mountain path), or after arrival in St.Tropez on the very private Golf de Gassin.
See the cars arrive in Saint Tropez on June 13th 2019 at the Place des Lices in the heart of the town.
- Place des Lices
- Kylie's glamorous Saint-Tropez birthday
- Kate Moss & Elton John's Saint-Tropez holidays
- What's on in Saint Tropez August 2019
- Celebrities descend on sun-soaked Saint-Tropez
- What's On in Saint Tropez July 2019
- Ronaldo sails the Saint-Tropez waters