Every evening from mid-June to mid-September, the pedestrian centre of Sainte Maxime turns into a giant open-air arts & crafts market.
Stalls are set up from 16:00 to midnight. On Sundays in July and August, there is another craft market at the Promenade Simon-Lorière dedicated to young artisans, from 18:00 to midnight.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Saint-Tropez
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Saint-Tropez birthday