Every evening from mid-June to mid-September, the pedestrian centre of Sainte Maxime turns into a giant open-air arts & crafts market.
Stalls are set up from 16:00 to midnight. On Sundays in July and August, there is another craft market at the Promenade Simon-Lorière dedicated to young artisans, from 18:00 to midnight.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Saint-Tropez!