Cogolin, located just a few kilometres west of Saint-Tropez, travels back hundreds of years for this medieval festival.
The centre of Cogolin turns into a medieval village where knights, peasants, monks and kings live. Performances such as jousting, combats, a medieval marriage and a torchlit parade are just a few of the programme's highlight, which ends with an impressive fireworks display.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?