With stalls selling local Provençal produce, this market takes place every Thursday morning throughout the year in Avenue Vincent Auriol.
At the Place du Marché (Avenue Vincent Auriol).
In addition there is also a Biological (bio / organis) market which takes place on the 1st Sunday of every month at Place Ernest Reyer in La Lavandou. From May until September it is hosted each and every Sunday.
A summer night market is also hosted on Wednesday evenings throughout the summer months of July, August and September in front of the Hotel de Ville (town hall).
Dates for this event
- Avenue Vincent Auriol
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?