With stalls selling local Provençal produce, this market takes place every Thursday morning throughout the year in Avenue Vincent Auriol.
At the Place du Marché (Avenue Vincent Auriol).
In addition there is also a Biological (bio / organis) market which takes place on the 1st Sunday of every month at Place Ernest Reyer in La Lavandou. From May until September it is hosted each and every Sunday.
A summer night market is also hosted on Wednesday evenings throughout the summer months of July, August and September in front of the Hotel de Ville (town hall).
Dates for this event
- Avenue Vincent Auriol
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Saint-Tropez birthday
- Kate Moss & Elton John's Saint-Tropez holidays