The village of Sainte-Maxime, near Saint-Tropez, celebrates its patron saint with parades and traditional music and dance.
The main event is the reenactment of a military parade or 'Bravade', with historical costumes and folk music.
Click on the website link to see the full programme.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Saint-Tropez!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeSaintTropez.com
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Saint-Tropez
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday