The South of France is well known for its production of fragrant olive oil. The town of Sainte-Maxime, near Saint-Tropez, celebrates the liquid gold every autumn.
The programme includes olive oil tastings, olive oil pressing demonstrations, live folk music and more.
Click on the web link to see the full programme.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Saint-Tropez
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Saint-Tropez birthday