The South of France is well known for its production of fragrant olive oil. The town of Sainte-Maxime, near Saint-Tropez, celebrates the liquid gold every autumn.
The programme includes olive oil tastings, olive oil pressing demonstrations, live folk music and more.
Click on the web link to see the full programme.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?