An event that combines sailing, art and skiing. Open to monohull and monotypes gauged HN or IRC and the Tradition yachts, this event offers two race weekends, a ski event in Isola 2000, an art contest for participants sailors and a beautiful exhibition sculptures and paintings.
Between 60 and 80 boats will be participating in regattas, two boat crew will defend their place in a slalom ski in Isola 2000 and one of the crew will conduct a work of art whose theme this year will inspire creativity: "Figurehead".
- Nouveau Port
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Saint-Tropez!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeSaintTropez.com
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Saint-Tropez
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019