For six days during mid October, Saint Tropez hosts the Antipodean Film Festival.
This is a showcase of films from New Zealand and Australia including feature films, short films and documentaries. There are several awards and lots of exhibitions.
Screenings take place at the Salles Despas and Cinéma La Renaissance.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Saint-Tropez
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Saint-Tropez birthday