An exhibition designed and produced in agreement with Brigitte Bardot that displays previously unpublished photos of the siren of the silver screen.
From 1st February 2017 until 15th January 2018, the tribute to Brigitte Bardot will occupy part of the ground floor of the Police and Cinema museum in the form of an exhibition of unpublished photographs. Showing the most famous of St-Tropez citizens, taken predominantly by local or amateur photographers. The images show the star in places that marked the carefree Saint-Tropez of the sixties, le Gorille, the Café des Arts, the Club 55, the Voom Voom, la boutique Choses ...and with personalities who have also left their mark on this town- Jacques Charrier, Françoise Sagan, Roger Vadim, Eddie Barclay.
Entrance to the exhibition is €4.
- 2 Place Blanqui
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Saint-Tropez
- Magic Johnson's exclusive Saint-Tropez birthday
- What's on in Saint Tropez September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Saint-Tropez birthday