Azur Park is a nocturnal amusement park located in Gassin, a 15-minute drive outside of Saint Tropez.
It has every kind of fun activity that children love, from thrilling roller-coasters to tranquil rides, all are listed here.
Open daily from April to September, this fun park features more than 35 breath-taking attractions and an 18-hole mini golf course set within a prehistoric animal decor.
The pleasant and festive restaurant, “La Rotisserie”, is located in the centre of the park and is open every evening from 7pm.
- April: 4pm to 12am
- June, July & August: 8pm to 1am
- September: 8pm to 12am
Tropical Golf: 12pm to 12am
- Baby Pass (2 to 6 years old): 14 rides for 14€
- Fun Pass (10 years +): 19 attractions for 25€
- Xtrem Pass (12 years +): 5 attractions for 29€
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Meeting Spaces
- Paid Parking
- Car advisable
- Pets not allowed
- Children's Activities
- Mini / Crazy Golf
- 51 Rond-point de la Foux
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?