Toulon airport is an hour away by car from Saint Tropez and 49km in distance. It is a good access point for the whole of the Cote d'Azur and a gateway into Provence.
With regular flights to some of the major cities across Europe this is a good International hub. Destinations from this airport include: London City, Stanstead, Lyon, Paris, Brest, Brussels and Rotterdam. Cityjet and Ryanair operate flights in-between Toulon and the UK.
With good train, bus and road access to the airport, plus plenty of parking facilities and long-stay options this is a convenient destination to fly from. There are regular shuttles from Hyeres and Toulon, buses direct from St Tropez and of course the airport also accepts private jets & helicopters.
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?