Chef Yorann Vandriessche offers a creative take on traditional French and Mediterranean cuisine at this Michelin-starred restaurant in Le Lavandou. Located in the local marina, overlooking the sea and the yachts.
His cuisine is full of French classic delicacies such as foie gras, truffles, scallops as well as super high-quality meat cuts coming all the way from Argentina, USA and Australia. There are several tasting menus on offer, as well as a great-value lunch menu on offer only during weekdays (except public holidays). There's also the option to dine à la carte.
Open every day in July and August for dinner only. From September to June, open for dinner from Tuesday to Saturday, as well as for lunch on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- Zone commercial du Port
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Saint-Tropez!