This company runs shuttle ferries between Saint Tropez and the island of Sainte Marguerite, Agay, St Raphael, Port Frejus and St Aygulf.
For 25 years, these boats have been taking passengers sailing on the Mediterranean’s waters in order to discover the coasts, the creeks and the islands of the Gulf of Saint Tropez.
Enjoy reaching St Tropez the relaxing way...by sea.
- Runs daily from the 11th of April until 4th November
- Leaves from Saint Raphael, and the return journey leaves from Saint Tropez
- The length of the journey is around 1hr
- Various departures throughout the day depending on the season
- Adult price: €15 one way, €26 return; Child price: €10 one way, €15 return.
- These boats may contain 38 to 270 passengers
- Boarding time: 20min before departure
During the Grande Braderie de Saint Tropez weekend in October, they run additional boats so that you make the most of this exceptional shopping experience.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Boat Trips
- Quai Nomy
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?