This company runs shuttle ferries in-between Saint Tropez and the island of Sainte Marguerite, Agay, St Raphael, Port Frejus and St Aygulf.
For 25 years, these boats have been taking passengers sailing on the Mediterranean’s waters in order to discover the coasts, the creeks and the islands of the Gulf of Saint Tropez.
Sainte Marguerite Island is an exceptional location filled with pine and eucalyptus trees along the many paths which takes you on a botanical and historical tour of the site. Discover its creeks, its lake, its Vauban fortress, and its 170ha forest. The island has 2 restaurants, snack and picnic areas.
Several cultural and leisure activities are also available on the Island such as the Maritime Museum and the Fort Royal, the legendary prison of the Man in the Iron Mask.
- Runs from mid-April to beginning of November.
- Leaves from Saint Raphael .
- Includes a stop on Sainte-Marguerite Island
- Half-day trip starting on the 13th April, departure on Fridays at 14:00 - departure from island at 17:15. During peak season the trip also runs on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
- Day trip starting on the 2nd May, departure on Wednesdays at 09:40 - departure from island at 17:30. During peak season the trip also runs on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
- Adult price: €23 for a half day trip, €30 for a day trip
- Child price: €12 for a half day trip, €15 for a day trip (from 2 to 9 years old)
- These boats may contain 38 to 270 passengers
- Boarding time: 20min before departure
- Sea/Coastal Trip
- Quai Nomy