If all the glitz and glamour is getting a bit much, retreat to the Irish pub, where casual clothes are welcomed and you’ll look a bit of a prat in a dress made of glitter.
The drinks are much cheaper here, and the clientele is a good mix of locals, yacht crew and tourists getting away from the madness and enjoying a place where you can get in wearing flip-flops. Lovely view of the port and an outside terrace. Guiness on tap, naturally, and the bar will often be lined with jagerbombs. Good fun, and absolutely no star-spotting.
- Quai Frederic Mistral, Saint Tropez
More Saint-Tropez Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Saint-Tropez this summer
- Celebs return to their much-loved Saint-Tropez
- Travellers welcome to Saint-Tropez from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Saint Tropez in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Saint-Tropez restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?